.

#515:  Don Salvio Pacheco Adobe

<< 1 2 3 >>

Location:

1870 Adobe St at Salvio St, Concord

37.976607,-122.037871

 

 

Plaque:

Private Plaque

Notes:


From the Guidebook:

In 1834 Don Salvio Pacheco was awarded a grant called Monte del Diablo and on June 24, 1835 completed this two-story adobe, the first building to be erected in this valley. Don Salvio gave the land surrounding this adobe to the refugees of the earthquake-flood of 1868, and the community became known as Concord.


From the plaque:

Don Salvio Pacheco Adobe, circa 1846



©2009 David Schmitt