Go to: El Dorado
| Home | Search
California's First Grange Hall
On State Hwy 49 (P.M. 31.3), 0.2 mi N of Pilot Hill
From the website:
Pilot Hill Grange No. 1, with 29 charter members-Master, F. D. Brown - Secretary A. J. Bayley-was organized August 10, 1870. The Grange hall, dedicated at this site on November 23, 1889, was built by Alcandor A. Bayley.