.

#753:  San Fernando Cemetery

<< 1 >>

Location:

SW corner of Bledsoe and Foothill, Sylmar

34.320938,-118.448135

 

 

Plaque:

State Plaque

Notes:

None


From the Guidebook:

Earlier known as Morningside Cemetery, this is the oldest nonsectarian cemetery in San Fernando Valley. It was used from the early 1800s until 1939, it was legally abandoned in 1959, when Mrs. Nellis S. Noble donated the site in memory of the pioneers of San Fernando.



©2009 David Schmitt