.

#714:  Mendocino Presbyterian Church

<< 1 2 >>

Location:

44831 Main St, Mendocino

39.305344,-123.796531

 

 

Plaque:

State Plaque

Notes:

None


From the plaque:

This is one of the oldest Protestant churches in continuous use in California. The Presbyterian Church, organized on November 6, 1859, dedicated the redwood building on July 5, 1868.

Plaque placed by the California State Park Commission in cooperation with the Native Sons of the Golden West, November 7, 1959.



2009 David Schmitt