.

#409:  Snelling Courthouse

<< 1 2 >>

Location:

Main St (Hwy 59) between Second and Third Sts, Snelling

37.519518,-120.437486

 

 

Plaque:

Private Plaque

Notes:

None


From the plaque:

This, the first courthouse in Merced County, was erected in 1857. This monument commemorates the 75th anniversary of the organization of Merced County and is dedicated to the memory of our pioneers

by Yosemite Parlor No. 24, N.S.G.W., Merced, May 20, 1930.



2009 David Schmitt