Plaque and site are located in a gated park. Access limited to hours of operation.
From the Guidebook:
Cañada de los Alisos,
also called El Toro, was granted to José Serrano
in 1842 by Governor Alvarado. Senor Serrano and his relatives
erected a number of adobes on the grant, one of which
still serves as private living quarters.
From the plaque:
La Casa de Adobe de Jose Serrano. Home of Jose Serrano original grantee of Rancho Canada de Los Alisos. Restored A.D. 1932