.

#480:  Site of Plumas House

<< 1 >>

Location:

SW corner of Main and Court Sts, Quincy

~39.936685,-120.948859

 

 

Plaque:

No plaque

Notes:

None


From the Guidebook:

The first and second Plumas Houses were built on this site. The second was built in 1866 by James and Jane Edwards. This hotel, the center of Quincy's social and business life for more than thirty years, burned to the ground on June 23, 1923.



©2009 David Schmitt