.

#490:  Cucamonga Rancho Winery

<< 1 2 3 4 >>

Location:

8916 Foothill Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga

34.107258, -117.610420

 

 

Plaque:

Private Plaque

Notes:

None


From the plaque:

Established by Tiburcio Tapia, to whom the Cucamonga Rancho was granted March 3, 1839, by Governor Juan Bautista Alvarado of Mexico.

Dedicated September 9, 1950. Ontario Parlor No. 251 Native Daughters of the Golden West, Los Ranchos Parlor No. 283 Native Sons of the Golden West



©2009 David Schmitt