.

#66:  Congress Hall Site

49
<< 1 >>

Location:

S side of 2734 Calhoun St, Old Town, San Diego

~32.754687,-117.196994

Plaque:

None

Links:

Notes:

Nothing remains of this site, and there is no plaque.


From the Guidebook:

Congress Hall Site

This building was originally a two-story public house built by George Dewitt Clinton Washington Robinson about 1867. From this building one of the last survivors of the pony express rode north.



©2009 David Schmitt