.

#165:  Weber Point

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Location:

Center St between Channel and Miner Sts, Stockton

37.955380,-121.292226

 

 

Plaque:

State Plaque

Notes:

None


From the Plaque:

Site of a two-story adobe-and-redwood house built in 1850 by Charles M. Weber, founder and pioneer developer of Stockton. One of the first elaborate residences and landscaped gardens in the San Joaquin Valley, it remained Captain Weber's home until his death in 1881.

Plaque placed by the State Department of Parks and Recreation in cooperation with the Stockton city council and cultural heritage board. July 10, 1976.



David Schmitt