.

#520:  San Joaquin Valley College

<< 1 2 >>

Location:

18500 N Lilac St, Woodbridge

38.150140,-121.304267

 

 

Plaque:

State Plaque

Notes:


From the Guidebook:

Built through subscription by the residents of Woodbridge and dedicated as Woodbridge Seminary in 1879 by the United Brethren Church, this was the site of SanJoaquin Valley College from 1882 to 1897. It was then used as Woods Grammar School until 1922, when the building was dismantled.



©2009 David Schmitt