.

#931:  Lodi Arch

<< 1 2 3 >>

Location:

SE corner of E Pine and S Sacramento Sts, Lodi

38.134057,-121.272143

 

 

Plaque:

State and Private Plaques

Notes:


From the Guidebook:

Designed by architect E. B. Brown and built in 1907 for the Lodi Tokay Carnival, the arch served as an entrance into Lodi and a symbol of agricultural and commercial growth. Essentially unaltered since construction, the structure is one of few remaining Mission Revival ceremonial arches left within California.



©2009 David Schmitt