.

#393:  "The Hospice" (Outpost of Mission Dolores)

<< 1 2 >>

Location:

Along west side of El Camino Real, just south of Baywood Ave, San Mateo

37.565047,-122.327970

 

 

Plaque:

Private Plaque

Notes:

None


From the plaque:

Here stood the mission hospice built by the Spanish Padres on El Camino Real to break the journey from Santa Clara and serve the Indians of Mission Dolores, ca. 1800.

Marked by Anson Burlingame chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution.



2009 David Schmitt