.

#153:  Benicia Capitol

<< 1 2 3 4 >>

Location:

NW corner of 1st and G Sts, Benicia

38.050148,-122.159016

 

 

Plaque:

State Plaque

Notes:

None


From the Guidebook:

Erected in 1852, ostensibly as Benicia's City Hall, this historic building was one of the four locations of the 'Capitol on Wheels,' from February 4, 1853 to February 25, 1854. It was deeded to the State in 1951.



©2009 David Schmitt