.

#310:  Mission San Buenaventura

<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Location:

210 E Main St at Figueroa, Ventura

34.280955,-119.297657

 

 

Plaque:

No Plaque

Notes:

None


From the Guidebook:

This mission, established in 1782, was the ninth and the last to be dedicated by Father Junípero Serra. The first chapel and church were destroyed, the present mission church was begun in 1793 and completed in 1809.



©2009 David Schmitt