#0735 Prince-Garibardi Building


#0735 Prince-Garibardi Building

Site information:

298 S Main St, near Hwy 4 junction, Altaville


Plaque information:

State plaque

Plaque text:

Prince-Garibardi Building

This structure was erected in 1852 by B. R. Prince and G. Garibardi for a general merchandise business. Improved in 1857 with living quarters on the second floor, it is still used for living and warehouse purposes.

Plaque placed by the California State Park Commission in cooperation with the Princess Parlor No. 84, Native Daughters of the Golden West, July 31, 1960.

Registered 4/8/1960